Top 10 Annoyances in 2012 that Kept Me Off Path
- Loud music from the neighbors. As I write this my poor hearing impaired neighbor is blaring his music so loud I can dance to the pounding. I think we should all pinch in and buy him a hearing aid, don’t you?
- Negative or Mean People. The Ann Coulters of the world are the schoolyard bullies who just grew older.
- False Gurus.
- Boxed-in thinking: “That’s just the way it’s done,” realistic thinking that is just negative, rigid point of views that exclude people and wasting my energy getting pissed about it.
- Maya prophecies and portals opening over Sedona.
- Politics that give people reasons to separate.
- The past. Mine really, really sucked those last five years. I have no desire to relive any of it anymore.
- Bad support and bad experts.
- False hopes.
- Dog poop and Sarah wandering.
Top 10 “Fabulousnesses” in 2012 which Kept Me On Path
- Music (not my neighbor’s), especially Bruno Mars’ MOONSHINE and Anthony Mazzella’s REMEMBER THE DREAM.
- Real support from fabulous friends in person and online. Finally.
- My girls and boys. I adore you all and your fuzzy bodies. You are my life preservers.
- Letters from Bill screaming growth, learning and tenderness.
- Full Sail Certification Program was such an enormous gift to me in so many ways.
- Emails how my books, classes, or writing/art has helped or inspired others. Bliss.
- My MAC computer. How did I go without one for so long?
- Making videos.
- Nature. Always.
What I leave behind willingly
SOCIOPATHS, BEING THE SCAPEGOAT, HEAVY, OTHER PEOPLE’S FEARS, OLD LESSONS LEARNED, POOR SUPPORT CREATING CARRYING, UNDERVALUING, BAD MATCHES, HIDING, FLIGHTY, ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL, ORGANIZED RELIGION THAT HURTS, SH, MONEY SHAME.
Your turn…How about you?