The School is Nine Years Old! Holy Cows!
Fairy Online School is THE place to go to for fun and entertaining, yet informative and mind-opening, online nature healing and psychic communication classes. Let’s explore our intuitive abilities! Fairy Online School’s motto is learn with fun! (It’s where many of the half fairies* go to school. For fun, Are you part fairy? Take the quiz ) The school is now going into its 9th year, and has added the Empath School for helping the Sensitive.
Learn with fun, illustrated lessons like these:
Fairy & Empath Online School Goals:
- How to heal and communicate with the Nature world
- Talk to your animals and understand what they need
- Connect to your intuition and your own answers
- Connect to your spiritual world and those that watch over you
- Explore the mysteries of other realms
- And, learn tools on how to take care of your sensitivity!
Have Fun Making a Fairy Field Guide Journal for fairy classes:
I created the Fairy Online School at a time when I was overwhelmed and needed tools for my sensitive, empathic self. Enter the Fairy world which introduced me to Nature tools that would balance and help me thrive, and bring back my joyful, authentic designing fairy self. Through the classes, I am able to share my expertise in animal communication and other forms of psychic communication and nature healing presented through my writing and art, and everything that has helped me grow and thrive as a sensitive. Now nine years old, Fairy Online School is international with students as far as India, Canada, Italy, Russia, Germany, Ireland, and Australia, and as close at my own state of Arizona.
- What are classes like? Classes are colorful, enjoyable, fully illustrated, and encourage childlike curiosity and playful experimentation, because I believe we integrate more information when we are having hands-on fun!
- Classes are self-guided: lessons are delivered once a week PDF-packed illustrated (5-20 pages) for better absorption on Fairy Online School Fridays to your own private individual or group course page right here on the website (a hangout spot for individual classes for discussions, and ready access to resources and other tools. Each week, there’s little video, fun polls or quiz, and a relevant online link or resource to discover further to add to your learning experience.) You may be the only one in your classroom or you may have several to play with in discussions; it all depends on enrollment that session (so always fun to register with a friend).
- Fun beginnings: On enrollment you will receive a Welcome Letter. On or before your start date you will receive your Magic Password to enter your course page.
- Instructor check-in support once a week available for homework or questions (more than that see private lessons or mentorship). I stop by and visit with you offer comments and tips.
- Homework: Workbook pages/exercise homework to download and play with! Some classes are more extensive in homework exercises, others are optional and just for fun.
Fall (First Session 2014 starts September 26th. Registration Open)
Early Bird Registration Rates until September 12th
(FB101) Fairy Healing Fairy Beginner Secrets online class CLICK HERE FOR MORE.
Introduces fairy energy and healing.
Clairvoyance class Click here
Direct your psychic seeing ability and learn how to determine what you are already receiving.
FHF201 Fairy Healing the Feminine Click here
Heal and balance your feminine self with the joyful, fairy energy.
Offered in October. Registration SOON:
TBA Take the Poll to say what class you are interested in! HERE
(ASC300) Empath Skills Click here
Helps you develop not curse your intuitive sensitivity skills and have better boundaries.
(AM101) Animal Mediumship and After Death Communication Click here
Learn the skills to communicate to animals that have passed.
(CS102) Care of Sensitive Workshop One CLICK HERE
Learn tools to help you balance and support your sensitive self.
Offered in October. Registration Open Now:
WS101 Tell Your Story Meets Intuition class CLICK HERE
Hear your own inner guidance through different story mediums. Very fun class.
Students now have the option to buy through PayPal Bill Me Later program
Recent Praise for Fairy Online School:
“Rocks and Trees rocks! I enjoyed the numerous activities that got me out into nature and in touch with my intuitive side. The activities were easy and fun and helped me learn more about essences and the healing qualities of rocks and trees. Just looking at Ronni’s delightful artwork each week was a treat. I highly recommend this class for anyone looking to find magic in the world of nature and opening up their intuitive and creative channels.” — Ruth Elsesser, Cottonwood, AZ
New Fairy Healer certified Jan Wilson, MD: “Loved the class!! Ronni as always you seem to nail the material!! It is relevant across the board to all of us!! Fun, fun, fun topics and activities! Lifelong adventures once you get started especially if you keep a journal or notebook. Always a place to return for inspiration and guidance when the ‘chips’ are down! It is hard not to smile even if it is that last thing you feel like doing in your heart!! I will forever make flowers and bubbles and a myriad of other things to help me examine what may be causing a problem or just for fun! You rock lady and I have loved exploring with you and the Fae! I will always return to you for a little refresher!! It is truly a home for those of us that need one sometimes. Thank you, thank you, thank you! “
Fairy Beginner class: “Dear Ronni, I am so tickled to be a graduate of your Fairy Secrets Online Class; These lessons have opened my life to even more joy and gratitude… and fairies! The fairies are indeed alive and well, and visiting me daily! Thank you, Ronni!” ~Roxanne Wexel, Flower and Essential Oils Healer, Cottonwood, AZ
Fairy Beginner Class: “Thank you. I needed that information. I like the format–it’s so fairy-like, with a just a few lines on a page. No yada yada, just the little gems of information and the sweet drawings.” — Sandy, Sedona, AZ
Fairy Beginner Class: “I love taking Ronni’s on-line Fairy classes. Her joy and enthusiasm are contagious. The assignments are fun, heart provoking and tailored to fit my journey. Her feedback is supportive and unpretentious. With the help of the Fairies, I’ve created a beautiful garden and I’m drawing and painting again. I feel more creative than I have in years! A big Thank You to Ronni and All the Fairies!!!”~In Gratitude, Michele Bustamante, Animal Communicator, Durham NC
Fairy Joy & Animal Communication: “With the Animal communication class I learned I could talk to my dogs and they would hear me and understand me. The Fairy Joy class has been an eye opener. I forget sometimes to look for the goodness in everything. It has made me smile, laugh and learn I can draw if I never show it to anyone at least I will have my envelope.” –Candi Frost, Mesa, AZ
*Student Homework and Inspiration*