Care of the Sensitive Pet teleclass & written lessons
Offered in the Summer
3- week Mini Class on Taking Care of Your Sensitive Pet combined with teleclass
Care of the Sensitive Pet CS200
INSTRUCTOR: Ronni Ann Hall
Commitment: minimum; digest the lesson’s info each week; lots of exercises on your own
Mini Classes: Mini-classes are designed to explore and discover a topic for 3 weeks of study on fairy or animal healing with less commitment than the average classes in Fairy Online School.
Start Date: Offered throughout the month. Sign up and start right away on a Fairy Online School Friday. Pick a start date on a Friday.
Class Schedule: week one: one 60 minute pre-recorded audio session and written lesson one
week two: written lesson two
week three: one 60 minute pre-recorded audio session
Duration: 3 weeks
Format: .pdf written and illustrated lessons sent to your email box once a week PLUS 2 session pre-recorded audio classes
My Pet is Sensitive too!
Many of us who are sensitive have sensitive pets, naturally. They have special needs and wants just like we do. I explore this with my clients and my own animals. Sensitive pets are a little different than the average animal. They may tend to:
- need a structured, steady environment
- like quiet and their own space
- are sensitive to your emotions and feelings
- have food sensitivities and allergies
- act like mirrors to our problems and may take them on
In this mini class I will explore and cover how you can help your animal with different tips and tools I learned. We will also discuss:
- how to help your animal not take on your stuff but be an ally in helping
- what Nature tools really help these animals to feel safer and calmer
- how giving your animal a job and a space really helps
- and lots, lots more.
Have fun and help your pet at the same with this great new mini-class!
FORMAT & What to Expect–Lessons include:
- Instructor weekly check-in, and email support available for questions
- really fun, creative homework to apply what you’ve learned
- lots of tools and resources
Lots of Inspiring drawings of cute animals (that’s always good)
The two audio classes cover the material in the lessons with lively lectures and stories. So fun.
Oooh, doesn’t that sound great?