Part of my teaching curriculum includes offering resources or additional information to students and clients. These are my favorites:
- Besides my own flower essences, , I really dig FES Flower Essences you can find here.
- For info on how to muscle test, Machaelle Wright has a great article on her site here. Her MAP program is equally interesting.
- Another teacher on the subject of being sensitive is Elaine Aron, Phd. I always recommend her book The Highly Sensitive Person. She approaches the subject more from the psychological vs. psychic perspective. Sign up for her newsletter here.
- Doreen Virtue is THE teacher on Angels and Guardian Angels. She also touches upon Fairies too, but we have a slightly different approach on that subject.
- My favorite psychic teacher is Sonia Choquette. She has a very down-to-earth, no-nonsense, yet humorous approach that I resonate with in my own teaching. She has a newsletter here.
- For the best horoscopes each week, my colleague Julia Stonestreet Smith has an emailed one that can be signed up for here.
- Penelope Smith is the pioneer in animal communication and her books are worth reading. I also like the writing style of other animal communicators/teachers including Marta Williams and Amelia Kinkade. And, do check out my Dogbunny Zine offered at my Etsy shop.
- For afterdeath communication reading I recommend James Van Praagh books. I don’t resonate with Sylvia Browne’s or a few of the others. He has some really good tips and information especially about earthbound spirits.
- A great resource for healing your animals naturally is Dogs Naturally magazine. I write a few articles for them.
- The Faeries and Angels Radio Network is where my podcasts are and they offer a great assortment of radio shows and a really fun magazine here.
- For marketing tips I recommend Tim Link’s Marketing on a Dime course over at Animal Spirit Network here. (I will be adding a few others in this category.)
- Favorite charity right now: The Beagle Freedom Project.
Movies to avoid if you are sensitive:
- Royal Tenenbaums (hated it and animal plot line abuse)
- Pan’s Labyrinth (way too violent)
- The one that still upsets me is Ring of Bright Water
Movies that love Nature and Animals that I have enjoyed:
- Princess Mononoke
- Secondhand Lions
- Dances With Wolves
- Brother Bear
- My Neighbor Totoro
For inspirational teachers on creativity I really resonate with:
- Sark‘s creative books
- Julia Cameron’s The Artist Way is one of my favorite books and you can find her her site here.
- Artella newsletter is also very fun and inspiring.
- Hands-down favorite teachers who are entertaining in their approach: Ed Emberley on drawing, Karen Elizabeth Gordon on grammar, and Jim Henson on teaching kids.
Kindred Spirits to Visit:
- Angelic Journeys: “Maryellen De Vine of Angelic Journeys is a “Replenish Your Spirit” Life Coach, EFT Practitioner, and Angel Therapy Practitioner®. Your coaching experience with her will help you create a life that you love, while transforming the blocks.
- Carol Guy’s Jamie and the Angel book.
- Cheryl Kasdorf, Naturopathic Doctor: Get Back Your Get-up-and-Go with Naturopathic Medicine.
- Conduit of Joy empath interview series
- Sandra Gardner, creative coach: Sandra Gardner heals spiritual creatives of the insecurities, doubts, and fears that hold them back from making their big, amazing dreams a reality.
- Janet Roper’s animal communication and healing radio show, Talk 2 the Animals
- Melissa’s kindred spirits over at: Spirit Goddess
- The Empath Connection
- Mayan Messages and T-A-D-A: This website is packed with useful information related to Spirit, Emotions, Exercise, Diet, Sun are you ready to plants your S.E.E.D.S? for change? Join their email list to receive a free monthly online newsletter which includes website updates, Mayan Messages.
- Whose Stuff is this? Empathy and Intuition site
- Donna Cantone, Angelic Life Coach, using holistic energy healing methods and essential oils and Feng Shui coaching to make your home as healthy as you are!
- Facebook Group for Faeries: Fairie Enchanted Lives: https://www.facebook.com/groups/138356026295776/
- Rhonda’s amazing Kaleidoscope Coach: https://www.facebook.com/kaleidocoach
- Jennifer’s FemCentral and astrology: https://www.facebook.com/FemCentral