91. What is the effective yearly rate if a bank charges girlfriend 7.64% compounded quarterly? A. 7.79%B. 7.86%C. 7.95%D. 7.98%E. 8.01%
92. Your credit card company quotes you a rate of 14.9%. Interest is billed monthly. What is the actual rate of interest you are paying? A. 13.97%B. 14.90%C. 15.48%D. 15.96%E. 16.10%
93. Mr. Miser loans money in ~ an annual rate of 21%. Attention is compounded daily. What is the actual price Mr. Miser is charging ~ above his loans? A. 22.97%B. 23.08%C. 23.21%D. 23.36%E. 23.43%
94. You space considering two loans. The terms of the 2 loans are identical with the exception of the interest rates. Loan A offers a price of 7.45% compounded daily. Loan B uses a rate of 7.5% compounded semi-annually. Loan _____ is the better offer because ______. A. A; you will certainly pay less interestB. A; the yearly percentage price is 7.45%C. B; the yearly percentage rate is 7.64%D. B; the interest is compounded less frequentlyE. B; the effective annual rate is 7.64%
95. You have $2,500 the you desire to use to open up a savings account. Girlfriend have uncovered five various accounts that space acceptable to you.
You are watching: What is the effective annual rate of 14.9 percent compounded continuously?
See more: Updated Live 19 Rosters: Nba Live 19 Roster Update, Nba Live 19
Every you need to do currently is determine which account you want to use such the you have the right to earn the highest rate of interest possible. I m sorry account have to you use based ~ above the annual percentage rates quoted by each bank?