A) Personal indevelopment systems that support a specific department are referred to as workteam indevelopment units.
You are watching: Which of the following is a dynamic, social media-based crm process?
B) Adapting to transforms in individual indevelopment systems is very difficult and also time consuming.
C) Personal information systems have actually just a solitary user and so measures are not documented or formalized.
D) The options to troubles in a personal information device normally involve more than one department.
2) Personal information systems are many likely to be supplied by ________.
A) doctor partnerships
B) drug salespersons
C) PRIDE systems
3) Which of the following is a characteristic of workteam information systems?
A) isolated problems
B) informal procedures
C) resistance to change
D) 1000s of users
4) Physician partnerships most most likely use ________.
A) inter-enterpincrease information systems
B) workteam indevelopment systems
C) enterpincrease indevelopment systems
D) departmental indevelopment systems
5) Which of the adhering to statements is true of workteam information systems?
A) Workgroup information systems that support a specific department are referred to as enterprise indevelopment devices.
B) Workgroup indevelopment systems that support a certain business function are called personal indevelopment devices.
C) The users of workteam indevelopment units are identified by levels of defense authorization.
D) Workteam information devices frequently assistance 10 to 100 users.
6) Which of the following is a characteristic of enterpclimb information systems?
A) They do not record measures since the actions are simple and also informal.
B) They are shared between two or even more independent institutions.
C) They commonly have hundreds to countless customers.
D) They are highly open up to adjust.
7) Which of the complying with statements is true of enterpclimb indevelopment systems?
A) They are indevelopment systems that are shared by two or even more independent establishments.
B) The options to troubles in these systems typically involve even more than one department.
C) Enterprise indevelopment units typically assistance much less than 100 users.
D) They are called individual indevelopment units if they support a details business attribute.
8) ________ are units that are mutual by 2 or more independent institutions.
A) Inter-enterprise indevelopment systems
B) Workgroup information systems
C) Enterpclimb information systems
D) Personal indevelopment systems
9) Which of the following is a lot of likely to manipulate an inter-enterpincrease information system?
B) drug salespersons
C) PRIDE systems
D) physician partnerships
10) A(n) ________ exists when data are isolated in separated information systems.
A) walled garden
B) information silo
D) viral hook
11) Indevelopment silos aincrease as an outcome of ________.
A) data integration across numerous indevelopment units within an organization
B) the sharing of an inter-enterpincrease information system via numerous organizations
C) too many kind of individuals relying on a single enterprise-wide information system
D) data being isolated in systems that are separated throughout different organizational levels
12) Which of the following is an information devices application that supports the sales and also marketing department in an organization?
A) HR planning
B) compensation management
C) lead generation
13) Which of the following departments in an organization is sustained by information units applications such as recruitment and compensation?
A) accountancy department
B) operations department
C) human resources department
D) customer company department
14) Budgeting and treasury administration are indevelopment units applications that assistance an organization"s ________.
A) manufacturing department
B) human sources department
C) bookkeeping department
D) customer organization department
15) Sales forecasting and brand also administration are indevelopment systems applications that support an organization"s ________.
A) accounting department
B) humale sources department
C) sales and also marketing department
D) customer organization department
16) ________ is an information systems application that supports the huguy resources department in an company.
B) Sales forecasting
C) Financial reporting
D) Lead tracking
17) Which of the complying with is a difficulty posed by indevelopment silos?
A) Documents cannot be replicated.
B) A lot of file space is wasted.
C) The interdependence between assorted information systems applications rises.
D) Tright here is a absence of incorporated enterprise information.
18) The difficulties posed by indevelopment silos inevitably cause ________.
A) diseconomic situations of scope
B) boosted prices for an organization
C) diminishing marginal returns
D) diminished business innovation
19) ________ is the task of altering the existing service procedures and also making new ones to take advantage of brand-new indevelopment devices.
A) Business process management
B) Business procedure reengineering
C) Firm process outsourcing
D) Firm process interoperability
20) Which of the complying with statements is true of organization procedure reengineering?
A) It is a really quick process and also is basic to bring out.
B) When unified via ERP, it has actually a 100 percent success rate.
C) It is an extremely expensive process.
D) Due to its streamlined procedure, it requires no expertise.
21) Inherent processes are ________.
A) time-consuming organization processes that involve comprehensive investment
B) predesigned steps for making use of software products
C) the collection of procedures that aid companies implement business procedure reengineering
D) business procedure redesign techniques with low success rates
22) Which of the complying with statements is true of natural processes?
A) Inherent processes are practically always a perfect fit.
B) Organizations cannot license the software program offered in inherent procedures.
C) Inherent processes are expensive and also time-consuming.
D) Inherent processes administer an alternative to company procedure reengineering.
23) The first phase in the customer life cycle involves ________.
A) sending messeras to target audiences to attract customer prospects
B) attempting to win ago high-worth customers
C) converting prospects right into customers who need to be supported
D) raising the value of existing customers by selling even more commodities to them
24) When prospects come to be customers that must be supported, the company is in the ________ phase of the customer life cycle.
A) customer engagement
C) customer acquisition
D) relationship management
25) Which of the complying with is a component of partnership management?
A) converting prospects right into customers that need to be supported
B) raising the value of existing customers by selling them more products
C) positioning commodities in the minds of customers with promotional strategies
D) sending messperiods to target audiences to tempt customer prospects
26) During which of the following phases of the customer life cycle does win-earlier procedures categorize customers according to value?
A) customer acquisition
C) connection management
27) ________ is the last phase in the customer life cycle.
B) Customer acquisition
D) Relationship management
28) Which of the complying with statements is true of customer relationship management (CRM) systems?
A) They are applications provided for consolidating company operations into a single, continual, computer platform.
B) They differ in the degree of use they provide.
C) They incorporate bookkeeping, production, inventory, and also human sources applications.
D) A significant disadvantage of these devices is a lack of consistency in information.
29) Enterpincrease resource planning (ERP) helps in ________.
A) consolidating organization operations into a single, constant, computer platform
B) controlling all the interactions via customers
C) offering layers of software application that affix applications together
D) connecting numerous enterprises within the very same industry
30) Which of the following statements is true around ERP?
A) ERP is a suite of software program applications that integprices existing systems by giving layers of software that affix applications together.
B) The 2 major components of ERP systems are manufacturing applications and also inventory applications.
C) Enterpincrease resource planning (ERP) is additionally described as enterprise application integration (EAI) due to its highly efficient integration properties.
D) ERP devices are supplied to forecast sales and also to develop production plans and also schedules to accomplish those forecasts.
31) ________ is the worldwide leader of ERP sellers.
32) ERP was originally provided in the ________ domajor.
B) customer support
D) human resources
33) ________ is a suite of software application applications that consolidays existing devices by offering layers of software that connect applications together.
A) Enterpincrease reresource planning (ERP) system
B) Enterpclimb integration application (EAI)
C) Customer connection management (CRM) system
D) Rich internet application (RIA)
34) Which of the following is a duty of EAI?
A) It is offered to foreactors sales and to create production plans to fulfill those forecasts.
B) It maneras all the interactions with customers, from lead generation to customer organization.
C) It creates indevelopment silos by departmentalizing applications.
D) It allows a progressive relocate to ERP.
35) Which of the adhering to statements is true of EAI?
A) A disadvantage of the EAI software application is the lack of metadata papers that describe wbelow information are situated.
B) The layers of EAI software prevent existing applications from communicating via each various other.
C) EAI provides use of a centralized database that acts as a "virtual integrated database" for individuals to procedure.
D) EAI software program can be configured to instantly make conversions needed to share information among different systems.
36) The expenses and also risks linked with the implementation or upgrading of enterpincrease units aclimb from the ________.
A) need for encrypting a company"s data before an enterpincrease device deserve to use the data
B) lack of sources within a firm to take care of the implementation of the system
C) lack of array in the enterpincrease devices currently being marketed in the market
D) resistance from a company"s employees to alters in existing systems
37) When implementing brand-new enterprise units in a agency, procedure issues that may arise deserve to be effectively resolved by ________.
A) encouraging entities at various organizational levels to produce sepaprice information systems
B) arising committees and also steering groups for procedure management
C) bringing into the agency conciliators or arbitrators to type the issues
D) providing the responsibility of readdressing problems to the company"s CEO
38) ________ is a significant concern faced by suppliers when implementing enterprise devices.
A) The failure of applications to connect and share information with each other
B) The faiattract to incorpoprice accounting and also human reresource applications
C) The lack of a central database where essential data such as metainformation have the right to be stored
D) The gap between the requirements of an company and the capabilities of an application
39) ________ is a person"s belief that he or she deserve to be successful at his or her project.
40) Inter-enterpincrease PRIDE devices are described as ________ bereason in such systems processing is split across multiple computing gadgets.
A) spread systems
B) departmental information systems
C) service intelligence systems
D) integrated systems
1) Functional indevelopment systems are indevelopment devices supplied by a solitary individual.
2) Workgroup indevelopment systems that support a certain department are called personal indevelopment systems.
3) The contact manager in an iPhone is an instance of a personal information system.
4) Personal information units mainly assistance about 10 customers.
5) Enterpclimb indevelopment systems generally have actually hundreds to hundreds of users.
6) Enterpincrease indevelopment systems are indevelopment units that expectations an organization and support activities of people in multiple departments.
7) Enterpclimb information units are indevelopment devices that are common by two or more independent organizations.
8) The services to troubles in an enterpincrease device typically involve even more than one enterprise.
9) In the case of workgroup indevelopment systems, difficulties are refixed by contract and litigation.
10) Inter-enterpincrease indevelopment systems are information devices that are shared by 2 or even more independent departments within an organization.
11) Indevelopment silos help in readdressing any difficulty that may aclimb as a result of isolated information devices.
12) Information silos aincrease as soon as entities at one business level in a agency produce indevelopment units that fulfill only their particular requirements.
13) The significant worry caused by information silos is wasted file room.
14) When an organization has inconsistent replicated information, it is said to have actually a file integrity trouble.
15) Information silos can result in raised cost for an organization.
16) EAI describes the activity of changing existing company processes and creating brand-new ones to take benefit of brand-new indevelopment systems.
17) Business procedure reengineering is extremely rapid and economical.
18) Inherent processes conserve organizations from expensive and also time-consuming organization procedure reengineering.
19) The initially phase of the customer life cycle is marketing.
20) The last phase of the customer life cycle is relationship administration.
21) CRM units differ in the level of functionality they administer.
22) ERP is supplied to consoliday business operations into a solitary, continual, computer platform.
23) EAI is offered to foreactors sales and also to create production plans to fulfill those forecasts.
24) SAP is the international leader of ERP sellers.
25) EAI connects device "islands" using a new layer of software program.
26) Unlike departmental units in which a single department manager is in charge, enterpincrease units have no clear boss.
27) The advance of steering groups is an reliable solution for resolving the process worries of an enterpclimb system.
28) Many institutions today create their very own enterpclimb units from scrape.
29) Transitioning from one enterpincrease system to a brand-new enterpclimb device is fairly basic as a result of the included actions involved in the process.
30) Self-efficacies are a person"s idea that he or she can be successful at his or her job.
31) One of the reasons why civilization are afraid change is because it threatens their self-efficacies.
32) An inter-enterpclimb PRIDE system is also described as a spread device.
1) ________ is the use of information modern technology to support the sharing of content among networks of users.
A) Electronic information interchange
B) File warehousing
C) Cloud computing
D) Social media
2) Which of the complying with statements is a characteristic of user communities?
A) Social Media (SM) user communities are mainly based on geographical and familial ties.
B) Most users of SM belong to a number of different user communities.
C) In community-SM website relationships, the relationships in second-tier communities are disconnected from first-tier customers.
D) A viral hook is an inducement to constrain interactions in between user areas.
3) SM neighborhoods differ from regular neighborhoods bereason ________.
A) they are based upon mutual interests of users
B) they are based just on business boundaries
C) most civilization belengthy to a solitary community
D) the total number of its individuals is identified by the sum of the sizes of all its communities
4) Which of the complying with statements is true about viral hooks?
A) It is used to restrain information leaks from an organization.
B) It is provided to improve an organization"s privacy on its SM sites.
C) It is designed to root out individuals that short article junk content on an organization"s SM website.
D) It is an inducement to pass interaction alengthy the tiers of a neighborhood.
5) Social media ________ are companies and other organizations that choose to assistance a existence on one or more SM sites.
C) application providers
6) Social media ________ are the providers that operate the SM sites.
C) application providers
7) Social media ________ develop the features and also attributes of the website, and also they contend through one another for the attention of user neighborhoods and also SM sponsors.
A) application providers
8) ________ is information and responses to information that are added by users and also SM sponsors.
A) Connection data
B) Capital information
C) Content data
D) Custom data
9) ________ is information around relationships.
A) Connection data
B) Capital data
C) Content data
D) Communication data
10) With respect to the 5 components of social media indevelopment systems (SMIS), which of the complying with statements is true of user communities?
A) They procedure SM sites using elastic, cloud-based servers.
B) They construct and operate their very own custom social networking application software application to read and submit information.
C) They must be trained on both SMIS user measures and on their organization"s social netfunctioning plan.D) Their steps are informal, evolving, and also socially oriented
11) With respect to the five components of social media information systems (SMIS), which of the following statements is true of application providers?
A) They typically procedure SM sites utilizing desktops, laptops, and also smartphones.
B) They save and also retrieve SM data on behalf of sponsors and also user areas.
C) They employ browsers and also indigenous mobile applications to save and also retrieve link data.
D) Their actions are informal, evolving, and socially oriented.
12) Which of the complying with statements is a function of social media application providers?
A) They perform not assistance tradition software for lengthy durations as it is expensive.
B) They primarily charge users a license fee to use their applications.
C) They usage elastic, cloud-based servers to process SM sites.
D) They sponsor content on SM sites.
13) With respect to the 5 components of social media information units (SMIS), which of the complying with statements is true of SM sponsors?
A) They procedure SM sites making use of elastic, cloud-based servers.
B) They construct and also run their very own custom, proprietary, social netfunctioning application software program.
C) They should be trained on both SMIS user steps as well as on the organization"s social networking plan.
D) Their procedures are informal, evolving, and socially oriented.
14) Which of the following statements is true of defenders of belief?
A) They look for conformity and want to convince others of the wisdom of their opinions.
B) Their areas perform not facilitate activities like sales and also marketing.
C) They are reliable for activities that involve creation and also trouble addressing.D) When faced through contrary proof, they readjust their opinion.
15) Which of the adhering to statements is true of seekers of truth?
A) They share a widespread belief and also seek conformity.
B) They carry out not readjust their opinion as soon as faced through a contrary opinion.
C) They are effective for tasks like sales and marketing.
D) They generally carry out not create bonds through an organization.
16) Which of the complying with statements is true of social CRM?
A) The relationships between establishments and customers are untransforming.
B) Each customer crafts his or her own relationship via the agency.
C) Sales supervisors can control what the customer is reading about a agency and also its products.
D) Customers who are likely to make the greatest purchases are most likely to receive the the majority of attention.
17) ________ is the dynamic social media procedure of employing users to participate in product design or product restyle.
A) Social capitalization
B) Flexible product development
D) Collaborative product development
18) ________ is the application of social media to facilitate the cooperative job-related of people inside organizations.
A) Enterprise connection management
B) Enterprise reresource planning
C) Enterprise 2.0
D) Enterpincrease application integration
19) A ________ is a content framework that has actually arised from the handling of many type of user tags.
20) According to McAfee"s Enterpclimb 2.0 model, developing enterpclimb content by means of blogs, wikis, discussion groups, and presentations is part of ________.
21) According to McAfee, Enterpincrease 2.0 workers want applications that allow them to price tagged content and also to usage the tags to predict content that will certainly be of interemainder to them. Which of the adhering to features of Enterpincrease 2.0 does this refer to?
22) In McAfee"s Enterpincrease 2.0 design, pushing enterprise content to users based on subscriptions and also advises is referred to as ________.
23) Which of the following statements is true of utilizing social media to advancement business strategy?
A) The unpredictcapability of dynamic procedures favor social media is urged in supply chains.
B) Solving supply chain difficulties using social media reinforces an organization"s sense of privacy.
C) Users who have no financial inspiration are willing to carry out reviews to the buyer area.
D) Organizations whose organization strategy entails offering to developer netfunctions are the last to take on SM-based customer assistance.
24) Being connected to a netoccupational of very concerned contacts is a form of ________.
A) social credential
B) personal reinforcement
25) Which of the complying with statements is true of social capital?
A) Social funding is the investment in human understanding and skills for future profit.
B) The value of social resources is figured out by the variety of relationships in a social netjob-related.
C) Social capital deserve to be acquired by limiting the number of friends.D) Being attached right into social networks undermines a professional"s photo and position in an organization
26) Which of the adhering to statements is true of social capital?
A) When a user creates content for an company, the toughness of the partnership rises.
B) Social resources does not depreciate.
C) Using relationships in social netfunctions to affect decision machines decreases the worth of social resources.
D) The strength of a partnership between 2 entities is identified by the number of relationships of each entity.
27) A ________ is a statement that delineates employees" civil liberties and responsibilities.
A) statement of purpose
B) bill of labor
C) social media policy
D) corporate datasheet
28) Which of the adhering to statements is true of social networking problems?
A) Responses to problematic content are ideal booked for instances wbelow it has resulted in the company to do somepoint positive.
B) Inproper contributions that contain obscene or otherwise incorrect content must be ignored incertainly.
C) The product advance team must not get the objections posted on a social netfunctioning website.D) If the problematic content represents reasonable criticism of the organization"s products, the finest response is to delete it
29) Which of the following statements is true of responding to social netfunctioning problems?
A) Deleting legitimate negative comments indicates that the site contains genuine user content.
B) Criticism of commodities on an SM site cannot be used for product breakthrough.
C) Responses to problematic content on the organization"s SM website need to be protective.
D) Patronizing responses to comments from content contributors have the right to geneprice a strong backlash.
30) In the conmessage of monitoring, ________ suggests loss of regulate of employees.
1) Social media is the usage of information innovation to assistance the sharing of content among netfunctions of individuals.
2) Social media permits world to create hives, which describe teams of human being associated by a widespread interemainder.
3) A social media information device is an information system that supports the sharing of content among networks of customers.
4) Social media outlets are companies and also other institutions that select to support a visibility on one or more SM sites.
5) Social media sponsors are the providers that operate the SM sites.
6) Google is an instance of a social media application provider.
7) Social media application service providers create the features and features of the site, and they complete through one an additional for the attention of user communities and also SM sponsors.
8) A social media sponsor cannot construct its very own provider.
9) Both community customers and also employees of SM sponsors process SM sites utilizing elastic, cloud-based servers.
10) SM sponsors employ browsers and also aboriginal mobile applications to read and submit data.
11) SM application service providers build and run their very own custom, proprietary, social netfunctioning application software program.
12) Content information is information about relationships.
13) Connection data differentiates social media information units (SMIS) from Internet site applications.
14) Both Internet sites and social netfunctioning sites existing user and also responder content, however only social netfunctioning applications keep and also process connection data.
15) SM application companies save and also retrieve SM information on behalf of sponsors and user communities.a on befifty percent of sponsors and also user communities.
16) For SM sponsors, social netfunctioning procedures are informal, evolving, and also socially oriented.
17) SM sponsors execute not call for training on social media information systems (SMIS) user actions to add to their organization"s SM site.
18) Employees that contribute to and also regulate social netfunctioning sites will certainly generate straight labor costs.
19) When confronted via contrary evidence, defenders of belief adjust their opinion.
20) Defenders-of-belief neighborhoods facilitate tasks prefer sales and also marketing.
21) Defenders-of-idea communities are well-suited for tasks that involve development or difficulty fixing.
22) Seekers of the fact share a common desire to learn something, solve a problem, or make something take place.
23) In social CRM, relationships in between establishments and also customers are resolved.
25) Seekers-of-the-fact neighborhoods are not likely to administer solutions to complicated supply chain difficulties.
26) Crowdsourcing is the dynamic social media process of employing individuals to get involved in product design or product redesign.
27) The application of social media to facilitate the cooperative work-related of civilization inside institutions is referred to as enterpclimb resource planning.
28) According to McAfee, Enterpincrease 2.0 workers like to navigate content frameworks rather than trying to find content.
29) According to McAfee"s Enterpincrease 2.0 model, producing enterprise content through blogs, wikis, conversation teams, and also presentations is component of authoring.
30) Enterpclimb 2.0 content is tagged in a different way from the content on the Web
31) A folksonomy is content framework that has emerged from handling many type of user tags.
32) According to McAfee"s Enterprise 2.0 model, the process in which employees desire applications to enable them to rate tagged content and to usage the tags to predict content that will be of interemainder to them is referred to as extensions.
33) According to McAfee"s Enterpclimb 2.0 design, pushing enterprise content to users based upon subscriptions and alerts is part of tagging.
34) Due to the fact that the benefits of Enterprise 2.0 result from introduction, tbelow is no method to regulate for either performance or efficiency
35) Capital is defined as the investment of sources for future profit.
36) Social resources is the investment in humale understanding and also skills for future profit.
37) Being connected to a network-related of highly related to contacts is a type of social credential.
38) The value of social funding is identified by the variety of relationships in a social netoccupational, by the stamina of those relationships, and by the resources managed by those related.
39) Social funding deserve to be acquired by limiting the variety of friends.
40) To an organization, the toughness of a relationship is the likelihood that the entity in the relationship will do something that benefits the company.
41) A social media policy is a statement that delineates employees" civil liberties and responsibilities.
42) If a reasoned, nonprotective response generates continued and unreasonable user-created content from that same resource, it is finest for the organization to delete it.
43) In the conmessage of Customer Relationship Management (CRM), social media method that the seller loses control of the customer relationship.
44) In the conmessage of monitoring, transcendence implies loss of manage of employees.
See more: How Did The Northwest Ordinance Increase Sectionalism In The United States?
) Which of the following is characteristic of a hyper-social organization?
C) communicating with customers and partners in a more humane way
2) Which of the complying with statements is true of the shift of networks to netfunctions in a hyper-social organization?
D) Organizations should connect through netfunctions in customer areas, to tempt consumers.
3) Which of the following dynamic procedure activities entails determining what the communities an individual cares around are saying around him, and also identifying the framework, goals, and dynamic of neighborhoods via which he desires to relate?
4) Which of the following dynamic process tasks involves creating relationships through different communities?
5) Which of the adhering to dynamic process tasks involves connecting areas to interior worth chains and processes?